"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Wednesday, 5 April 2017

In case you didn't get the hint from my social media accounts, my birthday was yesterday!! I always get at least one nerd related thing. I still have an actual party still to go and a couple more people have things to give me, but here's my current Birthday Haul for this year!



A black bomber jacket
Alexander Hamilton quote tee
Fractured book #2 in the Slated trilogy
Murder on the Orient Express
The Musketeers BBC series Season 2
Hamilton sheet music



If you don't follow me on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook here are my usernames! Go check them out and follow me! :D

Twitter- @IILuvMovies
Instagram- alicat_44/
Facebook- @yourallaboutstyle




No comments:

Post a Comment