"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Friday, 25 November 2016

Netflix

It may come as a surprise to some, but I've only recently got Netflix. I have wanted it for a while. With the recent release and unending positive talk about Stranger Things it kinda motivated me to actually get it.

First of all Stranger Things is as good as people say. Even if it's not your typical genre I would give it a watch.
Other Netflix originals I've been enjoying include Daredevil and Luke Cage. Both are Marvel series. No surprise there.
There are a few shows that have their complete series. Which I will go into more detail about in another post.

Basically if you're considering getting Netflix I would recommend it, but if your still aren't sure you can get it free for a month to try it out.

If you're trying to decide between this and something else like Amazon Prime. Honestly they're two completely different things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment