"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Han Solo Cosplay

You may remember my Go Go Tomago costume last year. 





You may even remember my Katniss costume from the year before. (Probably not.)





Running with the theme of cool jackets and somewhat already owned outfits. This year I decided to go as *Drum Roll* HAN SOLO! 

I already had a jacket that was quite similar to Han's in The Empire Strikes Back. So all I needed was a few bits and pieces.




Basic black boots and a plain t-shirt. (I don't have a basic white collared shirt.)
I was going to put a simple piece of duct tape on the side of black pants give me Han Solo's signature look, but it didn't stick so I'm going to have to figure out something else for next time.
The holster was a lot more work however. I actually made it so it would fit the water gun/blaster i'm using.


Happy costuming! 






No comments:

Post a Comment