"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Monday, 1 August 2016

New Music

Although it is unusual for me to post about music I actually wrote another music post on this blog last Summer. It wasn't fancy, it's pretty basic. Just some songs and music videos I liked. Well this seasons addition has come around! I would like to try to do a different playlist every season, but we'll see how realistic that is.



Somethings going to happen

Youth by Troye Sivan


Hello by Adele



RIP 2 My Youth by The Neighborhood



Skyfall by Adele









I absolutely love The Man from UNCLE soundtrack. I listen to it all the time.

I also love the collection of throwbacks that make up the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack.

I use Spotify to listen to music most of the time. Occasionaly certain songs aren't avalibale like Taylor Swift. On the opposite side of things sometimes music that is on Spotify isn't anywhere else. This song is one of the rare occasions when Spotify is the only place I could find this song.







No comments:

Post a Comment