"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Sunday, 31 July 2016

Over Comic-Con weekend I wanted to make sure I was up to date on all the new info and fun stuff coming out of it. So I followed all the social media accounts for certain things that would most likely have SDCC related things.

The EW Snapchat was very interesting. Seeing all of the behind the scenes of the casts portraits was entertaining to say the least.
There were panel snippets and cosplay, picture of people in ridiculous lines, trailer teasers and celebrity selfies. The Twitter accounts tried to keep up with Snapchat's fast acting pics and videos. And the Instagram accounts were full of SDCC.

Unfortunately I forgot to unfollow a couple of the accounts after Comic-Con and have been plagued with the newest celebrity gossip and paparazzi shots that I could care less about. After realizing my mistake I quickly unfollowed them on every social media platform I had followed them on. (I unfollowed EW too. Just in case you were wondering.)

I don't mind reading articles about movies or TV shows I'm interested in, and getting new information about them. Or awesome new pictures and stills from upcoming releases. But the cheap celebrity gossip that come out of some of those accounts is practically degrading.

A friend of mine gives me his old EW magazines once he's read them. The issue after Comic-Con just came out and a lot of the portraits I had seen on their Snapchat were in the edition. It was kinda cool to have seen some BtS videos before the majority of people who would see the end product in the magazine later.

No comments:

Post a Comment