"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Monday, 11 July 2016

New Stuff!

Star Wars can make a bad day good. I've been trying to find material for posts lately but I haven't had a lot of interesting stuff happening recently. I did get some new stuff though!


Although I have a whole shelf dedicated to geeky merchandise I don't usually buy figurines or action figures. Somebody actually got these for me. They saw Star Wars stuff and thought of me. What a reputation!
 I haven't decided where I'm going to put the wall stickers yet. 

Anyway, I got the puzzle from the dollar store in a cool R2-D2 cylinder. 
I also got a Marvel's Captain America Civil War puzzle which has unusually good detail in the characters faces. I was very impressed. 


I've never heard of Slated by Terri Terry before. Since it was only a dollar and sounded interesting I got it and looked it up online later. It sounds a lot like the typical YA dystopian novel. So hopefully it's decent and I didn't waste my dollar. 


It seems like there are times when I go to the movies way more than any other time. Like in the span of a month I go see more movie than in the previous six. I don't know why this happens, but this June seemed to be that month. I went with my best friend to see one, and my family to see another, and a whole group of friends to see the third one. It was a lot of fun and I would recommend all three to go and see.



No comments:

Post a Comment