"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Thursday, 19 May 2016

My Birthday!

It's been almost two months since my birthday! I've been so busy I haven't had time to post what I got.
I actually got quite a bit of cool geeky stuff.

Starting with DVDs I got: Ant-Man, Agents of Shield season 2, Doctor Who series 8, Arthur & Merlin, Mockingjay Part 2, Death in Paradise season 3, The Man from Uncle, and Star Wars The Force Awakens.


All of which I love. The well known ones you've probably heard plenty about.
Death in Paradise is a hour long British murder mystery show. That is based on a charming island in the Caribbean.
Arthur & Merlin is a small budget British film. About...well King Arthur and Merlin. I had heard about it from another small budget mini-series and nothing but great reviews.


Moving on from DVDs I got The Winter Soldier Funko Pop from Captain America,
and the Captain Hook Funko Pop from the TV show Once Upon a Time,
 and a Captain America key chain Funko Pop.




I got this awesome Marvel poster.



Fall out Boy T-shirt.




And these awesome Avengers glasses!



And last but not least this pizza box!!!!

Which is by far the coolest thing!  ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment