"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Monday, 4 January 2016

Star Wars

I've only recently become a Star Wars fan. I know lots of people who grew up with Star Wars and have been huge fans since they were a kid. I had never seen any Star Wars movies until a month ago. When some friends of mine and I binge watched the original trilogy in preparation to go see The Force Awakens. Now that I have seen Star Wars I love them!! I really like the original trilogy and the new movie. I can't wait to own them all and to eventually see any more that come out!

I got this awesome card deck from my brother a while back as well as some wrapping paper. I don't know what I'm going to do with it but it looks cool.



Update: 1-25-16

I got another roll of wrapping paper!



No comments:

Post a Comment