"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Monday, 25 January 2016

More Star Wars

My love of Star Wars is starting to spread to my clothes. This always happens eventually with things I'm a huge fan of. I have probably twenty+ shirts that are related to different movies or tv shows. I've seen The Force Awakens twice now and I love BB-8. So I got a BB-8 shirt! I also love the Millennium Falcon and the X-Wing fighters. So I got a shirt with a bunch of different ships on it.
I am going to get The Force Awakens as soon as it comes out, and I already own the original trilogy. I was disappointed when I found out the next Star Wars movie release date was delayed 8 months! Maybe with that extra time they'll actually find someone decent to play young Han Solo, and not some teen heartthrob.



#StarWars


No comments:

Post a Comment