"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Thursday, 8 October 2015

I posted before about pilots and giving new ones a try. Well at this point I've watched most of the ones I named. All except Supergirl which doesn't premiere for a few weeks still. I can't wait it looks very promising.

Minority Report was very good, much better than the movie regardless of other reviews. If you like that kind of thing you will like this series.
The Blindspot is your typical cop drama with the added bonus of Jamie Alexander and tattoos. Again if you like that kind of thing this is a good show.
 I'm not watching either of these regularly they didn't spark quite enough interest to fit into my Must Watch list. Regardless I would still recommend these.

Have you ever had a show where it was almost a chore to keep up to date with? I certainly have. Well, Heroes Reborn is not that type of show its exciting and keeps you enthralled to see the next episode. Heroes Reborn is my favorite of the new shows this fall. It's a little like an X-men TV series and I'm down for that.

My other favorites include Once Upon a Time with their new Dark Swan arc.
Scorpion which started off with a bang. (Side-note: someone told me that the finale of the first season was sad but exciting. I kinda forgot to watch it, and still haven't. So I went into the new season completely blind. Though I didn't realize it until about halfway through the season premiere. Even though I had no clue what was going on.)
Anyway, Agents of SHIELD is amazing so far. The characters are continuing to develop and delight the viewing audience. Myself included.

I haven't seen the season premieres of The Flash, Arrow, IZombie, or Supernatural yet. When I do I'll probably make a post about them. Odd coincidence that their all CW shows premiere later.

No comments:

Post a Comment