"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Monday, 27 July 2015

SDCC 2015

Recently someone pointed out to me that my blog title has a grammar error. I changed the title but not the web address so my old links will still work and I don't have to worry about that.

COMIC-CON
The biggest, funnest time of the years for geeks around the country to come together and get lots of cool stuff. Since as was the case last year I did not get to go the online stuff had to be enough.

With spoilers, interviews, funny pictures and videos from the casts of several franchises I got by. Just in case you missed some stuff I thought I would make a post with the biggest trailers and the best spoilers. (You have to click on the links to read the spoilers so you're safe to read on.) Also a few trailers and promo pics are from before Comic-Con but this is just a general round up of new stuff.

Trailers
Almost everything had a trailer, some things we (the none SDCC world) will have to wait to see some of them, but here are some available to the public.

Star Wars: Episode VII-The Force Awakens

Sherlock Christmas Special

Earlier this year the first trailer for Mockingjay Part 2 came out.
All we have from Comic-Con is a couple of teasers.

The Walking Dead
Fear The Walking Dead

Batman vs. Superman

Once Upon a Time:
Merida
Dark Swan

Mr.Holmes

The Man from UNCLE (Because why not.)

Doctor Who series 9

Minority Report The movie was absolute crap, so I'm not to sure about it even as a television series. We'll see I guess.

Season five spoilers for Once Upon a Time

In case you missed the awesome dub-smash war between the Agent Carter cast and the Agents of SHIELD cast here is the whole thing summarized.
http://theinsightfulpanda.com/2015/07/13/the-marvel-dubsmash-war-of-sdcc-2015-when-agents-collide-everyone-wins/


Photos

Click on the picture to see all of the posters from this set.

From X-Men FB page
From X-Men FB page


First Look: Arrow new costume for Season 4


Deadpool trailer slayed at Comic-Con. However it is rated R. Even the trailer is rated R. No I'm just kidding, but do be careful because I heard it has a lot of language and even heavy thematic elements.


Dark Swan season 5! The new themed logo for Once Upon a Time. 

Sherlock Special
I know this isn't nearly everything, and it is a little late but getting all the links etc. turned out to be a much bigger task than I had intended.








No comments:

Post a Comment