"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Thursday, 25 June 2015

Summer Music

I know I don't usually post about music but I'm bored and I've been listening to a lot of music and watching music videos. So here are a few of my favorites. You can look any of them up on YouTube, I've put links to some of their videos below.


2Cellos-Thunderstruck

Peter Hollens-Budapest

Lindsey Sterling-Shatter Me

Bad Blood by Taylor Swift



Can't Hold Us-Pentatonix

                  The videos from here down aren't great, but check out the songs anyway.

Me and My Broken Heart by Rixton


Rather Be (feat. Jesse Glynne)


Counting Stars by One Republic


Icarus by Bastille


Geronimo by Sheppard


Something Big by Shawn Mendes


Although this one is pretty cool.
Stitches by Shawn Mendes


No comments:

Post a Comment