"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Friday, 1 May 2015

New stuff!

If you've seen any of my previous posts you probably have read at least one reference to the Avengers or Marvel somehow. Or as you may have noticed the title of this blog is actually an Avengers quote. Anyway, the point is in honor of newly released Avengers Age of Ultron I bought myself an Avengers Age of Ultron shirt!! Plus one that says The Avengers, (but that one is cool anyway and not specified to the new movie.) I haven't seen Age of Ultron yet, but I'm hoping to soon.! I knew my opening day streak wasn't going to last long.




I also got G.I.Joe Retaliation and Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol, but you know both of those are old news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment