"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Saturday, 14 February 2015

Happy Valentines Day

Or you know whatever! I'm really not that big into celebrating a day created by greeting card companies, florists and candy manufacturers. $19 million dollars people!

Anyway I went to way to many stores yesterday and spent way to much money! Ha! To get a couple of things I've been needing including a manikin head to put my Captain America helmet on so it will keep its shape. I also got some comic-book designed felt because I could do a lot of stuff with that. Plus I got some Frozen pictures that would be really great to get autographed. Lastly I got a couple of charms one is a Mad Hatter aka Jefferson from Once Upon a Time charm,(the ABC show) and a charm that will work perfectly as part of a replica of Captain Hook's necklace!!!!! (From the same tv show.) I'm so excited I was trying to figure out how to get the necklace(make it, buy it etc) and I went and found half of it already!!





No comments:

Post a Comment