"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Friday, 16 January 2015

Smaug sketch

No I did not draw this.




But I did color this.


I think it looks okay, I hung it on my wall since I had a space there anyway.

I used this as a reference picture.


Also I've been watching The Hollow Crown a BBC series starring Tom Hiddleston, Jeremy Irons, Simon Beale and Julie Walters. Very entertaining a little hard to follow at times but a lot of fun. I'll be thinking like Shakespeare for a week!!

P.S. You should totally go to The Hobbit Fan Trilogy Challenge  before the end of the month, if you scroll down you'll see where it says Download Producer pack. I did and its a lot of fun to have. Basically its just the rules and a couple of short scenes of script from the three movies but those exact lines with The Hobbit font at the top makes it incredibly exciting to have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment