"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Sunday, 21 December 2014

Merry Christmas

I know its been a while since I posted but I've been preoccupied. With all of my favorite characters dying and all. (BotFA)

Early gifts, as far as this goes I usually get a couple. One was a Doctor Who blankett, and the other was Agents of SHIELD season 1. AWESOME!

I went to see Battle of the Five Armies last Thursday, it was great, epic, sad, heart wrenching, and tear jerking, but so worth it. I went and saw Mockingjay a second time, it was just as awesome as the first time. I'll probably well hopefully go see BotFA again before to long. I'll post after Christmas to let you know what all I got!

Merry Christmas!!!




I had a lot more but I didn't have the patience at the moment to load them all!Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment