"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Black Friday my way

Hey there, if I sound chipper its a lie. I am sick. Like not really sick but just enough to get out of stuff and feel miserable and sit around and watch TV all day. So anyway, last week on Black Friday I went online to look for deals, I found Arrow Season 1 for $10, Wolverine for $6, and I already bought LOTR extended edition before that for $30. (It is a special set.)  I was supposed to get one package today and the other tomorrow, but they both ended up at the post office today. But the post office person already left so I have to wait till tomorrow for them both now. :( If there was something that would make me feel better its Wolverine, LOTR and Arrow. I guess I'll feel better tomorrow.

P.S. I made a design for a holiday tree that you can watch live at the annual tree lighting ceremony in Washington D.C. on Dec. 5th on YouTube. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment