"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Thursday, 30 October 2014

Teen Wolf

I've relatively recently gotten on Tumblr, and when ever I'm on there I see all kinds of stuff for TV shows I don't watch. Some people call it second hand fandom disease, some of the time I end up watching the show. For instance Teen Wolf! Tyler Posey, Dylan O'Brien and Tyler Hoechlin star. Tyler Posey is bitten by a werewolf, Tyler Hoechlin is already a werewolf and is somesort of a frenemy depending on the episode/season, Dylan O'Brien plays the human, friend, comedic relief and all around adorable cute guy.  I current;y have about ten shows I watch weekly, unfortunately Teen Wolf is a Summer show. Fortunately however The whole series is either on Amazon Prime or MTV.com!!!! I watched season four first, and then season one and now I am working my way through season two. It's awesome!  I would definitely recommend it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment