"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Sunday, 28 September 2014

Once Upon a Time has frozen over!

I actually didn't have to wait a week to see Agents of SHIELD I got to see it a couple of days after it premiered and just wow. It was pretty cool go watch it! Although it did have its sad parts, (Fitz and all. :'C) 

Anyway Once Upon a Time!!!! SO GOOD!! It-in case you haven't noticed-is my favorite show! Everything about it was great, except the fact that it ended to soon. Anna is perfect, I mean perfect, Krisoff is great and Sven wow the acting ability there is just remarkable! Watch it as soon as possible because I wasn't online ten minutes before I saw stuff that could have ruined some scenes for me had I not already seen it. Can not wait to see more!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment