"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Latest news!!

Well in case you haven't tuned into the more recent movie news, I'll help you catch up.

 If your on Pottermore then it #HouseCup week and it all started today with #GryffindorPride. (My house <3) and the House Cup will be awarded on the 26th!!

 The second Mockingjay Part 1 trailer came out on Monday. Here a link to that:  Pretty exciting am I right, and we finally get Finnick!!

Also we got The Hobbit Battle of Five Armies banner! (Whew! That's a mouthful.) Ta-Da!! 

Also an "Official Synopsis" was relaesed fro Avengers: Age of Ultron. Yay!

 P.S. If your a John Green fan, then here is some news for you. Paper Towns has cast two main characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment