"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Comic-Con!!!

No I did not go. :( I just saw a lot of videos of panels and pictures of celebrities and cool booths. There was a lot of online activity and so hopefully it wasn't to painful to miss this year. (hopefully) In fact IMDB had a whole page, live twitter feed and lots and lots of pictures of Comic-Con. I really enjoyed it, seeing as how I couldn't go.

Somebody I know may be moving and they came up and asked me if I was a Marvel fan. I laughed really hard at that one, anyway, so they asked if I would like some Marvel comics they were trying to get rid of I hope I made it very clear that I would take whatever they wanted to get rid of. We had about a forty-five minute conversation afterwards concerning new story paths different comic books are taking. I think they got the idea that I am a bit of a fan.

No new movie recently ALTHOUGH I have watched Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix since I last posted!! A bit exciting!! I've been going through listening to the audio books off of YouTube for the past few months. I've finished Prisoner of Azkaban, and am going to start Goblet of Fire soon. I definitely prefer Stephen Fry to Jim Dale, the Jim Dale version is to little kid for me.

So much exciting stuff is happening the Mockingjay trailer!!! If your on Pottermore than there are new chapters to explore!!! Guardians of the Galaxy!!! Elsa is coming to Once Upon a Time!! Everything is happening at once!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Since you love movies...I do too...have you heard where comic con will be next year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are actually more than one type of Comic-Con a year, the main one is always held in San-Diego.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you please look up all the places they will be in and give me a list of them, if you don't mind? I'd like to see which one is closest where I live;)

      Delete
    2. There are dozens of them all over the world, and the bigger more popular ones are really expensive. Sorry but there are to many for me to look up and list for you, I just don't have the time.

      Delete