"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Tumblr!!

Yes so now I have Tumblr, and it's really cool! I figured out a bunch of the cool little gadgets to spruce it up. Here the link: http://almosteveryfandomblr.tumblr.com/  Go check it out!

Oh, and I also have Pottermore, if your on there give me a friend request! If you not on Pottermore you should really consider it. You can duel and find things in the virtual books, you can read little articles about stuff and be sorted into a house and get the information on what kind of wand you should have! It's really a lot of fun. There is even a current Quidditch World Cup game by game in The Daily Prophet written by none other than....Ginny Potter!!!! My username is WolfCentaur27846 

No comments:

Post a Comment