"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Tuesday, 3 June 2014

The Croods and X-Men

Its true I watch movies well after they've come out. Simply because I don't have an opportunity to watch them sooner. I have not seen X-Men: Days of Future Past yet, I hope to see it next week. I did just watch for the first time X-Men First Class. It was the coolest movie I have seen in a while. It had its light moments





  and its dramatic ones, and even a couple of predictable ones. All in all it was great!! I would definitely recommend this movie, but not for younger children there are women in their lingerie and violence.

(GIF set is my favorite scene, I literally laughed for five minutes!)

Also The Croods the hilarious animated Dreamworks movie came in the mail today! Going to watch it tonight, probably!

No comments:

Post a Comment