"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Monday, 24 February 2014

Walmart deals

Okay, if you are up on current movies you will know the second Percy Jackson movie is out on DVD. Today I saw BOTH Percy Jackson movies at Walmart, The Lightning Thief was $5, and Sea of Monsters was $10 or $20.




Also I saw the ENTIRE Harry Potter series, they were in sets of two and each set cost someone between $6-10.
 Despicable Me 2 is also available mostly everywhere. It is selling at Walmart for $20. I also saw a Journey 1-2 movie set. Actually I saw quite a few 2-4 movie sets. Exciting day!

I also got some Avengers wall stickers. The package says they're glow in the dark but I'm not convinced. I bought it because it was four identical sets in the $4 package.

No comments:

Post a Comment