"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Thursday, 5 December 2013

Updates new clips Desolation of Smaug

Well with Desolation of Smaug coming out soon, I've come to the painful realisation that I will not be able to see it till several days or weeks after it comes out. :'( However I may be able to see it more than once which will be a first! On other news the 13th Hobbit Production Blog came out, YAY! and There is a fun "Which character are you" quiz (I'm Kili!!) plus a few new clips!!!! So much excitement! The Black Carpet DoS premiere is on The Hobbit official youtube page clocking it at and hour and 20 minutes! I caught the last hour or so live. Sean Astin and his daughter who played his daughter in ROTK were there along with Billy Boyd and others!

Links:
Hobbit character quiz

full Barrels clip!

Production Blog #13

Premiere Black Carpet

I'm am also getting The Hobbit and several other movies from the library tomorrow!!!  Whoo Hoo so excited I don't know how I will be able to go to sleep tonight. Did anyone see Benedict Cumberbatch on Kimmel tonight? I missed him on Fallon a long while back, I missed Orlando Bloom on Kimmel Monday too. But I'll go back and watch him later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment