"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Christmas!!

Here is a brief summary of various LOTR and The Hobbit stuff I got.

Of course we have The Evenstar,

A map of Middle-Earth, 


A long sleeve shirt (left) and a T-shirt, 

The Hobbit Visual Companion, Official Movie Guide, 

Movie Storybook and Calendar plus a Katherine Hepburn LIFE magazine.


Well you can read what this awesome present is! 


The Hobbit Unexpected Journey Official Soundtrack, and a 3D-puzzle of Minas Tirith. 


And the famous fellowship pin/pendant, 

The Lady Galadriels beautiful necklace, 

a dwarfish/English translator ring,
,

The oh yeah, the one ring! 


Oh, and Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides.


P.S. This is my brother wearing the shirt I made him.

No comments:

Post a Comment