"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Monday, 21 October 2013

Hand made T-shirt

Well as I said in my last post  I'm making a Boromir shirt, I still haven't gotten the spray paint but am anxiously waiting for it. I didn't mention before however that I cut the design out of duct tape completely free handed after seeing a picture of a shirt that I wanted to replicate. At the moment I'm keeping the taped shirt pressed between a cutting board, (the one I used when I cut it out) and a big book. I'll post pictures of the finished project.
Here's a pic of my newish pendant, true its not exactly Smaug but it'll work I'm rethinking my outfit for DoS, maybe this necklace with my Tolkien pendant and my not yet arrived Laketown Fire Department shirt.


Here is another thing I cut out with my new tool before it broke Sunday. (It looks better in person and the fourth shape is supposed to be Gimli but it got cut short.)

No comments:

Post a Comment