"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Saturday, 12 October 2013

Another T-shirt!

Okay so I was bad, I wasn't going buy anymore stuff till after Christmas. (presents and all that) plus I didn't want to spend money before getting presents for my family/friends. But I did anyway, $26 (<--Ouch!) for a Lake town Fire Department T-shirt neat idea isn't it? The only reason I bought it now instead of after Christmas is TheOneRing.net is taking all of their stock off because of copyright stuff so you can buy stuff till the stock runs out so I really wanted one. Oh, well I guess the awesomeness of the shirt makes up for all the hassle and money, (it is a bit much.) There are a lot of other cool designs, here is the link in case you want to have a look! http://theonering.bigcartel.com/

Cool right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment