"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Saturday, 31 August 2013

Secrets around Christmas

Okay I'm gonna say Christmas is awesome, always having cookies presents decent weather, its great however one thing I hate about the season is my little unfortunate quirk. Its not the normal type of quirk, my quirk is knowing about at least one present I'm getting for Christmas. I have had this quirk since I was a little kid, every year by complete accident I always find out about at least one present before hand. Sometime one present from each person! I really hate it and wish just for Christmastime I wasn't so observant, that's how it happens most of the time but this year takes the cake! I ordered a present for my brother who is also a Hobbit fan, I was expecting it in the mail so I went to check its shipping status, and low and behold there are a couple of things I told somebody I wanted for Christmas. I HATE IT!!! I'm venting on here because before I've told somebody about it, but this year I don't want anyone to know or be disappointed, about me finding out. I'm already disappointed enough because it was LOTR stuff!! Oh, well hopefully I might forget about it or have enough other stuff and money to get more stuff for it to not be such a big deal. Maybe I'll break my habit next year.
(Early Christmas shopping, sometimes its a good idea, sometimes it stinks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment