"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Saturday, 3 August 2013

Quotes and Bard

I was watching Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides for the second time with friend of mine who likes PotC as much as I do. Another friend of mine came in who hadn't seen the movie yet and started talking. If you remember the scene where Jack and Angelica are talking and he says, "You lied to me by telling me the truth? That's very good may I use that?" and Angelica answers, "You probably would anyway."  Well my conversation with him started completely differently but it ended with me saying, "That's very good may I use that?" and him said "You probably would anyway." and that is all I have to say.


P.S. I'm working on an idea, a Hobbit jersey style T-shirt. Sort of like this (In case you didn't know this is Luke Evans who plays Bard in the second and third Hobbit movies, wearing a Bard shirt.) Only I will put either Hobbit or who's know what on it. (If you'd like to donate money to the project that would be AWESOME )

No comments:

Post a Comment