"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Friday, 9 August 2013

Dumb Dumb Dumb

Okay so I was at a friend of mines house and I hadn't seen this movie before I thought it might be funny you know Kevin James even a little of Donnie Wahlberg. Boy was I wrong! It had a few funny moments but over all I wouldn't recommend it, it was just stupid sometimes, when you thinking, "seriously? Well its got to get better right?" and nope. I watched the blooper reel and laid out the full movie plot before even turning on the movie.

I did watch The Three Musketeers earlier and may I say, SO hoping they will make a sequel! I'm about to watch Game of Shadows the second Sherlock Holmes movie. REALLY being impatient about having to wait to watch my new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Of course at the same time its getting kind of melancholy, I'm getting all of the movies on my list there aren't many left, both movies I've ordered have arrived no more no more knife cuttable suspense, Oh wall I'll just have to bear with it till I can find something new to latch onto while I wait for The Desolation of Smaug.

No comments:

Post a Comment