"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Monday, 8 July 2013

Purchased! *Fist pump*

Yes I finally bought the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I've only held out this long to make sure and get exactly what I want.  Extended Edition, Special Features weren't a must, and I kind of wanted it in DVD version. (Since I have more DVD players than Blu-ray) So finally I have found what I want, neat cases some special features, the movie is half on one disc with special features and the other half on the other disc with the rest of the special features(but that's okay.) Here is the best part, each movie cost *drumroll* $7.50! For a total of $24.50! I could not believe it, but its true and on its way to me!



Oh and whats with this! Hobbit trading cards? Awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment