"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Thursday, 11 July 2013

My own version

The song in the Hobbit, Misty Mountains is so beautiful and some genius made a picture, where scenes from the Hobbit that applied to the lyrics in the song where all together, but they left out one line which I thought needed to be in it so i added it. It the Ere break of day part, and I thought of looking up LOTR sunrise just to get a good picture that might have some characters in it , well there were a couple but then I was like all the other pictures where actually from the Hobbit and so I tried to think of a good dawn scene to use and I thought of that moment when Gandolf is on the rock and yells, "The Dawn will take you all!" and I googled it and there was a picture, and it was perfect, it was the right size gandolf was just the right size and it was just perfect.              


                                                        The original                                              

Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment