"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Tuesday, 4 June 2013

My newest Fandom

Mission Impossible 4-Ghost Protocol
True I am behind the time on this one but I never saw the other movies in this series and I have just started reading about it and watching clips and trailers. I looks like quite the action thriller. And I can't wait to see it.


Another movie I have been looking at is The Bourne Legacy. I know, I know Its been awhile since that one came out too. But I don't care, extenuating circumstances I never Saw this one either. And after watching and reading can't wait to see and/or buy this one also.


I was interested in Oblivion and Jack Reacher, but I really got uninterested in these two the more I read about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment