"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Friday, 14 June 2013

Homemade Fandom

Here are some things I personally made, I was either inspired by a picture or thought it up myself.

This charm bracelet I saw a picture of a similar one, the earring are my own design.

These are charms I'm going to make into another bracelet. The Iron Man, Black Widow and Hawkeye are very well done from freehand if I do say so my self!

 My own Avengers Custom Cards,
 and the reverse side.

These are the second batch I printed that came out pinkish. I wrote about that before.
 These are cartooned Avengers, I found them on Pinterest and printed them for stickers. A little fuzzy but cute.

If you want to get some of these things yourself leave a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment