"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Flashback

Do you ever do something completely unintentionally and yet exactly like something you've seen in a movie? I did that today. My brother (who also saw The Avengers, unlike the entire rest of my family) started talking about The Avengers, going so far as to describing a couple of scenes and the Chitauri's "Flying jet skis" as he called them. But I found that funny, since he didn't really seem that interested in the movie, but by the way he spoke I could tell he was one of us, he is a silent member of the fandom!

Anyway the thing I did, in the car I reached to turn on the radio, it was a push button and it made me immediately think of the scene where Loki pushes the button to release the cell Thor is now in. I do this all the time, completely by accident, I once saw the word collision on a auto repair shop and totally thought it said Coulson. Or at least looked like Coulson and I didn't know what it actually said and neither did my friends when I spelled it out to her. We finally figured it out, but I still thought it was funny.

Do you ever do anything like that about your favourite movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment