"For my part, I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" -Vincent Van Gogh

Sunday, 26 May 2013

The Beginning

First, is that really how you spell beginning? It must be because....I Googled it!

Second as you may have noticed this is a new blog, and if you have read anything on it you will probably know enough about me to know the basics of what I made this blog for.

1.The Avengers
2. Quotes
3. Funny Pictures
4.Anything else I can think of!

So I really hope you enjoy, I'll start off with a few Avengers pictures.

                                       
                                       
                                      

P.S. the last picture is what my custom Avengers cards will look like.(this one being the cast one) I will put the rest on later. <3



If you want to know more about the Avengers movie, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment